We’ve all been there: the almost-crash.
And if you’re like me, you haunt over those small-minded times on the road where the possibility of gate-crashing was just behavior too close for comfort. Whether you can blame it on the climate, the other driver, or just have to admit you deserve the heat, it’s always scary to come close to a car accident.
These 13 operators, passengers, and passersby know just what we’re talking about. In information, they’re possibly room closer labels than you’ve ever evidenced — thankfully, the managed to make it out in one slouse. If you can make it through these without flinch, you’ve went nerves of steel.
1. Just because the light is green, doesn’t make it’s ever safe to get-up-and-go.
2. The accident still happened, but for these pedestrians it could have been much worse.
3. And this cyclist must have nine lives to walk away from this unscathed.
4. Winter roads can be terrifying.
5. Thank goodness the cameraman was there to inform him.
6. It’s astounding how gracefully he backs away in the face of impending doom.
8. These two deftly avoid imminent collision and precisely bop each other’s bumpers.
9. A doubled close call, one for each side of the street. Timber!
10. This move knew exactly when to stop.
11. All those “Falling Rocks” signals are worthy of their jobs for just this one incident.
12. Too close for consolation from two angles.
13. Nope. Nope. Nope. Run away!