1. Edgar Allen Poe. Died mysteriously at the age of 40. Went missing when traveling from Virginia to New York city, then are located in a bad country in a saloon in Baltimore a week later, filthy, uncharacteristically wearing a really shabby mismatched clothing of someone else’s invests, which was weird as he was very particular about wearing very smart tailor-make clothes. He was apparently ranting and raving unintelligibly. His personal physician arrived shortly after he was discovered, and took him to a good live infirmary and had him locked in a prohibited area, and barred any guests from ensure him. Poe died mysteriously several days later, apparently screeching the refer’ Reynold’ over and over, although his physician was the only person to see him in the working day before his death, and his accounts of whatever happens preserved reforming, including the dates of Poe’s breakthrough, demise and last words. His death certificate also went missing.
His arch nemesis and biggest critic, identified Rufus Grisworld, somehow managed to become executor of Poe’s property and fund. Griswold mostly established it his primary aim in life to destroy Poe’s reputation, and author a memoir about him funded by Poe’s money, and described him as a’ depraved, pretentious pharmaceutical addled madman’.
Its been suggested Poe was the main victims of an election fraud racket, called’ cooping’ where people would be’ shanghied’ or kidnapped and drugged, forced to wear disguises and vote for a specific presidential candidate. There was an election the day before his reappearance, but Poe was a far-famed local personality, at the time of his death, so it has been suggested he would have been too well known in the area for a cooping to take place.
Poe was slandered by the temperance movement at the time, who claimed that Poe died of alcohol consumption, but his physician said he had reeked no booze on him or his clothes, and staying in a hysterical raving country for days. Others recommended “hes had” overdosed on opium, but innumerable close friends divulged Poe was not a habitual drug user and hadn’t utilized opium for years.
2 . Brandon Lee( Bruce Lee’s son) was gunned down on a movie give because person supplanted the spaces with real bullets.
3. Natalie Wood. I speculate Christopher Walken and her husband at the time, Robert Wagner, who were with her on the night she died, have some excusing to do. Nobody can seem to get their story straight, and there seems to be A LOT of smoke.
” During the forming of the movie Brainstorm, Wood drowned at age 43 while on a weekend boat trip to Catalina Island on board Wagner’s yacht, Splendour. Many of the circumstances circumventing her drowning are unknown; it was never influenced how she entered the water. She was with her husband Robert Wagner, Brainstorm co-star Christopher Walken, and Splendour’s captain, Dennis Davern, on the evening of November 28, 1981. Wood’s torso was recovered by powers at 8: 00 a.m. on November 29, one mile away from the barge, with a small Valiant-brand inflatable rowboat, spotted beached nearby. According to Wagner, when he went to bed, Wood was not there. The autopsy report received information that Wood had injuries on her body and forearms as well as an abrasion on her left buttock .”
” After a 30 -year hiatus, the case was reopened in November 2011 after Davern publicly stated that he had lied to police during the initial investigation and that Wood and Wagner had an argument that night. He alleged that Wood had been flirting with Walken, that Wagner was jealous and infuriated, and that following Wood’s disappearance, Wagner had deterred Davern from turning on the search lightings and advising powers. Harmonizing to Davern, Wagner was responsible for Wood’s death. Walken hired a solicitor, cooperated with the investigation, and was not considered a suspect by powers .”
” In February 2018, Wagner was called a person of interest in the investigation into Wood’s death. He has disavowed any participate .”
4. Princess Diana. The assumptions array from the Royal Family killing her on purpose to her actually dying in a car accident. It is very mysterious and suspicious. After all, people say she was alive after the disintegrate and it took around 30 hours for her to be loaded into an ambulance.
5. Harold Holt extended for a swimming never came back also has a swimming centre names after him.
6. Bobby Fuller( far-famed for the first big log of I Fought the Law ), was called a suicide or industrial accidents, but the postmortem report literally had question marks on it.
7. King Ludwig II of Bavaria.
Shortly after he was deposed, his body and their own bodies of his psychiatrist were found in shallow water with their manager and shoulders explained in a Lake Starnberg near the palace where he was residing at the time. The two had gone for a tread and disappeared. Ludwig was known to be fairly sporting and a strong swimmer. There was no water in their lungs. The doctor’s body testified signals of damage to the head and strangling on the cervix. Ludwig’s watch had broken off and stopped about a half hour after he was last seen. Ludwig’s death was regulated a suicide although there wasn’t truly a assumption as to how he did it and no mark he was suicidal.
8. Bollywood actress Sri Devi. When they first announced her death they said it was cardiac arrest, then they uncovered she was found dead in the bathtub and that she likely drowned. It was very strange because there wasn’t that much alcohol found in her method and it would have been very difficult for her to merely drown in that size bathtub. She didn’t punch her honcho, or anything like that. Plus the fact that they firstly announced it was cardiac arrest acquired it seem like they were clothing it up.
I’ll have to look up what happened to those other two actresses. Bollywood is such a demoralized business with connections to the underworld.
9. Marilyn Monroe.
Legend has it that in the late 80 s Warner Bros. hired David Lynch and Mark Frost to develop a film based on the last few days of Marilyn Monroe, but the project was fell because the two were convinced that the government slaughtered her. The two bonded over this belief and later developed Twin Peaks together.
10. Vincent Van Gogh. Yeah it’s super easy to just assume he is suicide considering he’s threatened it before and the fact that he was certifiably crazed and he had a predilection for getting drunkard off lamp kerosene and snacking colour which medical doctors premised was a suicide attempt. However, he was shot in the stomach( 99% of gun suicides are an attempt the temple or through the mouth) at an angle that would have been hard for him to do himself and it wasn’t at detail blank array. He had never used a gun before, never had a use for a handgun, and would not know how to work one, let alone the older model that was the suspected weapon. Even when he did threaten suicide previously he always mentioned drowning as his preferred method. One legend of the reasons why he borrowed the artillery was so he could shoot at the crows in the following areas he liked painting but he adoration fowls and felt crows to be especially interesting and would never shoot at them or find them to be a nuisance. They never met any of his decorate equips where he presumably tried to kill himself. In reality they never detected his plies anywhere. If he did shoot himself in the field, when he realized he didn’t die he would have had to walk back to his hotel along a busy street where someone would have seen the poor dude bleed from the torso. When he did make it back to his hotel room someone asked him what had happened and he said something along the lines of,” I predict I’ve wounded myself .” But who would have shot him, “youre asking”? Rene Secretan. Rene was a 16 year old boy, who by his own admittance, bullied Vincent and was most likely the most current owner of the gun. He took the firearm everywhere and told that it shot erratically due to it being older. He liked showing off the gun and shooting at thoughts as he delighted. He claimed Vincent stole the grease-gun from him and did the deed in the field. Let it be known that the Secretan family flog hoof back home to Paris immediately after the shooting before too many questions were posed. Why didn’t Vincent blame him if that was the occurrence? Vincent welcomed extinction at that point. He had mentioned in a letter that if extinction came upon him he would welcome it and not fight it. He was worried about losing his relationship and financing of of his brother Theo now that Theo had a baby and a partner to carry. He mostly decided to be a martyr rather than indict a kid that probably didn’t mean to shoot him even though they are said kid was mean to him. No one is gonna read this shit but if you do, thanks for coming to my TED talk. Read” Van Gogh: the Life” by Gregory White and Steven Naifeh for more.
11. Louis Le Prince. Disappeared from a train on his channel back to Paris. His body , nor his suitcase, were ever noted. His suitcase is thought to have contained a blueprint for the first movie camera which he was weeks away from exhibiting. Many believe that his death was linked to Thomas Edison, who later tried to monopolize the industry with a gangster-like hold that virtually killed cinema.
12. Singer Elliot smith supposedly is suicide by stabbing himself in the heart with a kitchen knife after an arguing with his lover, Jennifer Chiba. His girlfriend was supposedly in the lavatory at the time of the accidents. His friends say he was in good spirits and about to release what would be his final album. The coroners report said it could potentially have been homicide, he was stabbed twice and there were none of the faltering winds that are common with this type of suicide. His girlfriend removed the bayonet and did not cooperate with the investigation. It’s a situation where the facts could examine the same whether it was suicide or murder.
13. James Brown. No one knows if his figure is actually in the mausoleum where it is supposed to be. There is a vial of his blood from the darknes he died that is meant to contain draws of a drug that was put into his blood stream but it has been in a queue to be tested for years. The maiden who is suspected of administering the drug that killed him professed to a friend she did it but then took it all back and announced it a dreaming. A duffel bag was then encountered with clothes covered in the drug( think it was PCP or something) that killed him and parallelled the description of the dream. And this is before you get to all the shady shit that James Brown get up to when he was alive including maybe organizing the murder of his wife and flowing some sort of small-minded league mafia. He tried to get out of the control of his agent and family members a couple of months before he died and they took over restraint of the manor. Multiple people who have tried to question the official story have been threatened, including the reporter.
14. Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the Diesel engine.
On the evening of 29 September 1913, Diesel boarded the GER steamer SS Dresden in Antwerp on his route to a gratify of the Consolidated Diesel Manufacturing company in London, England. He took dinner on board the ship and then retired to his hut at about 10 p.m ., leaving text to be called the next morning at 6:15 a.m .; but he was never seen alive again. In the morning his compartment was empty and his bed had not been able to been slept in, although his nightshirt was neatly laid down by and his watch had been left where it could be seen from the berthed. His hat and neatly folded overcoat were discovered beneath the afterdeck railing.
15. Sonny Liston, the former boxing heavyweight champ who was dethroned by Ali. Has a very strange life in general. His birth date was unknown so they’re not even sure how old-time he was. A boxer he was supposed to fight, Chuvalo, said he was dead in December 1970 when his body wasn’t even spotted until january 5, 1971. He was a heroin addict and they found heroin on him when they found him, but no needles or anything for him to administer with. Plus the amount in his person was thought to not be enough to cause an OD. However, some people close to him said he had a fear of needles, including his doctor, who told you he would do anything to avoid taking shots.
Of course, many think he was murdered. Assumption stray that he was a debt collector who tried to ask for too much pay, that he was murdered by drug peddler, that he wasn’t paid for an alleged dive he took in the second Ali fight( and that when he threatened to go public about it he was killed ), or that he was killed for not taking a dive against Chuck Wepner who he had crusaded a few months earlier.
Liston had well known underworld connects, and like I said previously some supposed the second fight he took a dive against Ali.
16 . Rik Mayall. British jester. He had a doctor check him over epoches before he died and he was told that he was absolutely health, but died of a massive heart attack. Suspiciously, he had a quad bicycle collision about ten years before this. The dampers were suspected to blame but no one knows. Coincidentally Mayall toiled( predominantly) for the BBC that had suppressed pedophile legends from surfacing for the best part of 40 years until the death of prolific pedophile Jimmy savile….
17. Glenn Miller. A superstar large-scale stripe chairman in the 30 s and 40 s. In 1944 he’s flying from England to Paris to entertain troops there and his aircraft disappears, presumed gate-crashed. There’s a lot of surmise about how this happened though. One recent possibility is that an Allied flight returning from a bombing run discontinued its extravagance regulation too close to Miller’s plane and caused it to crash.
18. Robert Johnson He’s a popular Blues singer from the 20 s that is still listened to til this day. Mysteriously died at the age of 29. Nobody knows what happened. However, there were assumptions after his death that he exchanged his soul to the devil. And that’s supposedly how he got so good in that much time.
William Desmond Taylor Silent-film director that directed tons of cinemas. He was popular during his time and was considered a resulting digit. He even made a film that would become the movie that represents Paramount. However, the working day, when his coiffure came in to see him breakfast, he found Taylor dead on the floor. When they moved his body, they found a pond of blood. And a 9 caliber missile was found in his back. Til this day, we don’t know who shot him. And we’ll most likely never will.
Elizabeth Short Silent film actor. One daylight, when a mama was sauntering with their own children, she felt she saw a mannequin wrap in a grey sheet on the sidewalk. When she went to talk a closer look, she recognized it was a dead body. The person of Elizabeth Short. “Shes had” pieces on their own bodies and legs. And her wrists were slit. Nobody knows what happened to her before she died. And nobody knows who killed her.
19. An strange one, he is only a personality because his death is so shrouded in whodunit, but the Somerton Man. Man found dead on a beach in South Australia- nobody knows who he is, he had some really strange clues in his clothes- all code words and secret civilizations. Talk of being a spy. 70 several years later forensic categories are still trying to get to the bottom of it all.
20. Heath Ledger’s death was pretty strange. I recollect where reference is firstly happened that there was a lot of backpedalling and changing of what actually happened. Some were saying suicide, others accidental overdose, and finally I envisage the last and “official” story was that he was prescribed drugs by various physicians that happened to have death as a side effects when mixed.
21. Ben and Honey Sherman, founder of Apotex the largest drug manufacture in Canada that revolutionized drug in Canada. They were found hanging by their swimming pool discovered by the real estate agent who was showing the residence to potential buyers. There “doesnt have any” marks of obliged entryway or trails of a assassin. It was initially regarded a suicide but the family does not believe there were any motive for suicide. It’s been over a year and there’s still not much in leads to figuring out what happened.
22. Casey Kasem. So much drama there. His golddigging wife literally had him buried in Iceland. Why Iceland?
23. Dorothy Kilgallen. A major expression of the 40 s-6 0s. She contained a permanent blot on America’s Longest Running Contest show, Who’s strand? She was an extremely well credited scribe, examiner and only an all around badass. She died in 1965 of by a fatal combining of alcohol and barbitutes. Which is just the beginning of why this was strange. Barbitutes were a popular medication in the 50 s-6 0s to aid in sleep. Dorothy had just take barbitutes for years prior to her fatality, understood their effects, and emphatically knew not to mingle them with Alcohol. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Dorothy was in the middle of writing a book based on her investigation of the JFK assassination. She notified her friends and family not a week earlier about how she had a felt a major acquisition and couldn’t wait to share it with them … She never had the chance to tell them and there was speculation that her experiment had vanished. Dorothy was were dead in the bunked of a guest bedroom within her apartment. A bedroom she claimed she would never step in after detecting her husband had an affair in that room a duo years prior, and she obviously wouldn’t be found in the bed. On top of all of this Dorothy had died in the afternoon which is not a era she would have taken her sleep remedy and she was found in her day invests, with a journal in her mitt. However, yes, however is again, her more than required reading glasses were downstairs, so she probably could not read the book she was found to be holding. There’s a lot of strange trash here, especially with her mob contacts and connection to the Kennedy family.
24. Senator Paul Wellstone. At a meet full of war veterans in Willmar, Minn ., daytimes before his death, Wellstone told attendees that Cheney told him,” If you vote against the conflict in Iraq, the Bush administration will do whatever is necessary to get you. There will be severe forks for you and the country of Minnesota .”
Wellstone cast his vote for his conscience and against the Iraq measure, the lone Democrat involved in a tough 2002 election campaign to do so. And a few weeks later on Oct. 25, as he appeared to be prevailing his re-election attempt, Wellstone, his wife, Sheila, his daughter, Marcia Markuson, three safarus staffers, and two pilots died in a plane crash in Minnesota.
25 . George Reeves. The original Superman. “Committed suicide” but missed his own honcho a time or two. There was a movie about the whole thing staring Ben Affleck.
26. Shelly Miscavige! I know we don’t actually know if she’d dead but I really feel they’ve done something horrendous to her.
27. Jill Dando. A mas of opinion about whether she was assassinated because she knew too much about goings on at the BBC, before the Savile stuff came to light.
28. Johnny Gosch- although they are not 100% certain he’s dead .. His disappearance has all kinds of ideologies and later sightings. Case isn’t closed hitherto and it’s been almost 37 years now.
29. I was always curious about the guitarist from Manic Street Preachers, Richey Edwards. He disappeared in 1995 and has never been spotted. It was conjectured he committed suicide in a way where the body would never be found, but I like to think he’s out there somewhere.
30. Bobby Kennedy is an interesting case. We “ve got who” killed my husband – his assassin, Sirhan Sirhan, did it in front of hundreds of bystanders and was caught red-handed.
What we don’t know is why . While Sirhan initially claimed that he killed RFK due to the latter’s support of Israel, he has changed his story several times throughout the years, sometimes claiming he was drunk, other seasons that he had been hypnotized, and even admitting to have no recollection of the accidents. The last has been quoted as the main reason he hasn’t been paroled- due to his insistence that he doesn’t remember killing RFK, parole timbers have felt that he isn’t uttering adequate anguish for his violation.