Call it juvenile or genius, but Tesla added a few more Easter eggs with its latest software update.
They include a new driving game and “romance mode” with a crackling fire on the screen and seat warmers on full blast. And there’s the “emissions testing mode,” which, um, is basically a fart mode.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk hinted at the gassy update before it arrived. Basically, it makes the car sound like it’s farting on demand or when the turn signal is on.
Looks like it’s coming to the mobile app too.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 19, 2018
Just click the whoopee cushion to listen to the super mature humor. There are six different toot options to fill your car with delightful sounds.
Here’s all the emissions you can create in your zero-emission vehicle:
1. Not a Fart — For the Not-a-Flamethrower flashback jokes. The memories. The fun. The danger.
2. Short Shorts Ripper — This continues with Musk’s recurring theme of hating on short-sellers who he feels don’t believe in Tesla and its mission to save the planet.
3. Falcon Heavy — Because Musk would like to remind you he also runs SpaceX.
4. Ludicrous Fart — Why drive fast when you can just fart fast?
5. Neurastink — A play on Neuralink, another Musk-conceived concept that promises to connect your brain to a computer.
6. Boring Fart — Even farting can be improved by going underground.
7. I’m so random — This random fart selector option describes Musk so well.
Kids and babies love the gassy noises.
What a gift Musk has given the world.